First Presbyterian Church records, 1936-1941 | Offsite Repository
By LAC Group
ID: LaRC/Manuscripts Collection 1015
Primary Creator: First Presbyterian Church (New Orleans, La.)
Extent: 1.0 Boxes. More info below.
Arrangement: The collection is arranged alphabetically by topic. The collection consists of one box. It is 1 linear foot.
Date Acquired: 11/13/1983
Access Restrictions: Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions. Collection is stored offsite, please contact LaRC staff at least two business days in advance to determine availability of the collection.
Use Restrictions: Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Acquisition Source: First Presbyterian Church
Acquisition Method: Gift
Preferred Citation: First Presbyterian Church records, Manuscripts Collection 1015, Louisiana Research Collection, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Processing Information: Collection processed by LAC Group in 2011.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid information entered in Archon by LAC Group in 2011.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Certificates
- Folder 2: Clippings - DESTROYED DUE TO KATRINA
- Folder 3: Financial Records, A-F 1939-1941
- Folder 4: Financial Records, G-O 1939-1941
- Folder 5: Financial Records, Presbyterian Committee of Publication 1939-1941
- Folder 6: Financial Records, Q-Z 1939-1941
- Folder 7: Ledger, 1936-1940
- Folder 8: Minutes, 1940
- Folder 9: Photographs - DESTROYED DUE TO KATRINA
- Folder 10: Publications - "Catalog of Religious Education Publications"
- Folder 11: Treasurer's Report, 1939