Edwin Lewis Stephens papers, 1902-1937 | Louisiana Research Collection
By LAC Group
ID: LaRC/Manuscripts Collection 137
Primary Creator: Stephens, Edwin Lewis, 1872-1938.
Extent: 1.0 Boxes
Arrangement: The collection is arranged chronologically. The collection consists of one box.
Date Acquired: 02/15/1963
Forms of Material: Correspondence.
Access Restrictions: Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions.
Use Restrictions: Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Acquisition Source: Margaret Jochem.
Acquisition Method: Gift.
Preferred Citation: Edwin Lewis Stephens papers, Manuscripts Collection 137, Louisiana Research Collection, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Processing Information: Collection processed in 1964.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid information entered in Archon by LAC Group in 2011.
Other Note: OCLC Number: 795836223
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Correspondence, 1902-1937 and undated],
- Box 1: Correspondence, 1902-1937 and undated
- Folder 1: Correspondence, 1902-1907
- Folder 2: Correspondence, 1908-1909
- Folder 3: Correspondence, 1910-1911
- Folder 4: Correspondence, 1912-1917
- Folder 5: Correspondence, 1919-1925
- Folder 6: Correspondence, 1925-1929
- Folder 7: Correspondence, 1930-1934
- Folder 8: Correspondence, 1936-1937
- Folder 9: Correspondence, undated