Luther E. Hall papers, 1912-1918 | Louisiana Research Collection
By LAC Group
ID: LaRC/Manuscripts Collection 182
Primary Creator: Hall, Luther Egbert, 1869-1921.
Extent: 1.0 Boxes
Arrangement: The collection is arranged chronologically. It consists of one box and one bound volume.
Date Acquired: 09/28/1966
Subjects: Broussard, Robert F., 1864-1918., Claiborne, J. F. C., Elections -- Statistics., Gay, Edward J. (Edward James), 1878-1952., Hall, Luther Egbert, 1869-1921., Mayors -- Louisiana -- New Orleans., Political campaigns., Voting registers.
Broussard, Robert F., 1864-1918.
Claiborne, J. F. C.
Elections -- Statistics.
Gay, Edward J. (Edward James), 1878-1952.
Hall, Luther Egbert, 1869-1921.
Mayors -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
Access Restrictions: Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions.
Use Restrictions: Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Acquisition Source: Mrs. John P. Manard.
Acquisition Method: Gift.
Preferred Citation: Luther E. Hall papers, Manuscripts Collection 182, Louisiana Research Collection, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Processing Information: Collection processed in 1967.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid information entered in Archon by LAC Group in 2011.
Other Note: OCLC Number: 775016770
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Luther E. Hall papers],
[Volume 1: Scrapbook],
- Box 1: Luther E. Hall papers
- Folder 1: Election returns, 1912 February
- Folder 2: Senator Broussard's speech, 1916 March
- Folder 4: List of ward commissioners and clerks; correspondence regarding this list, 1918 August 10
- Folder 5: Correspondence, 1918 August
- Folder 6: Correspondence, 1918 September 2
- Folder 7: Names of voters eligible to act as election commissioners submitted, 1918 September 10
- Folder 8: List of commissioners and clerks, 1918 September 10
- Folder 9: Other papers, 1918 September
- Folder 10: Other printed material