Louisiana Purchase Exposition records, 1903-1906 | Louisiana Research Collection
By LAC Group
ID: LaRC/Manuscripts Collection 830
Primary Creator: Louisiana Purchase Exposition Commission.
Extent: 1.0 Boxes
Arrangement: The collection is arranged by topic, as follows: minutes (chronologically), letters (chronologically), invitations (alphabetically), Hostess Association, other records. The collection consists of one box.
Date Acquired: 00/00/1939
Access Restrictions: Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions.
Use Restrictions: Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Preferred Citation: Louisiana Purchase Exposition records, Manuscripts Collection 830, Louisiana Research Collection, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Processing Information: Collection processed in 1991 by HB and ML.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid information entered in Archon by LAC Group in 2011.
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Louisiana Purchase Exposition records],
- Box 1: Louisiana Purchase Exposition records
- Folder 1: Minutes of the Louisiana Board of Commissioners, 1903-1906
- Folder 2: Letters of acceptance and other correspondence, 1904-1906
- Folder 3: Invitations to state days and openings: states A-M
- Folder 4: Invitations to state days and openings: states N-Z
- Folder 5: Invitations: foreign countries
- Folder 6: Invitation booklet: Palace of Machinery
- Contains pictures of the Palace of Machinery, the Japanese Gardens, and an unidentified building.
- Folder 7: Other records
- Folder 8: Hostesses Association: constitution and by-laws