Clara J. Keep recipes, 1909 | Louisiana Research Collection
By Ariel St.Etienne
ID: LaRC/Manuscripts Collection 513
Extent: 1.0 Boxes. More info below.
Arrangement: The collection consists of 1 folder and 1 volume. It is 0.5 linear feet.
Access Restrictions: Collection is open to the public. No known restrictions.
Use Restrictions: Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Preferred Citation: Clara J. Keep recipes, Manuscripts Collection 513, Louisiana Research Collection, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Processing Information: Finding aid created by intern Ariel St. Etienne.
Browse by Box:
[Box 1: Clara J. Keep recipes, 1909, undated],
- Box 1: Clara J. Keep recipes, 1909, undated
- Folder 1: Recipes, undated
- This folder contains hand-written recipes. Recipes include Snap Beans, Grape-fruit Marmalade, Chew-Chew, Divinity Fudge, Angel Food Cake, Fig Preserves, and Pecan Candy.
- Volume 1: Recipe book, 1909, June
- This volume is a handwritten recipe book of Clara J. Keep. Each recipe includes a title and the name of the creator.