Thomas Jefferson to M. duPlantier letter, 1808 | Louisiana Research Collection
By LAC Group
ID: LaRC/Manuscripts Collection M-998
Primary Creator: Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
Extent: 1.0 Folders
Arrangement: The collection is arranged in chronological order. It consists of one folder.
Date Acquired: 05/03/1889
Access Restrictions: Collection is open to the public. Due to fragility of the original item, patrons are asked to use the digital file. If access to the original is required, please make arrangements with a LaRC staff member.
Use Restrictions: Physical rights are retained by the Louisiana Research Collection. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.
Acquisition Source: Howard Memorial Library/Mrs. L. Dolhonde.
Acquisition Method: Gift.
Preferred Citation: Thomas Jefferson to M. du Plantier letter, Manuscripts Collection M-998, Louisiana Research Collection, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118.
Processing Information: The collection was processed in 1990 by HB and ML.
Finding Aid Revision History: Finding aid information entered in Archon by LAC Group in 2011.
Browse by Folder:
[Folder 1: Thomas Jefferson to M. duPlantier letter, 1808 Septmeber 24],
- Folder 1: Thomas Jefferson to M. duPlantier letter, 1808 Septmeber 24
Includes the following:
1. 1808 September 24. Letter from Thomas Jefferson, Monticello, to M. duPlantier, New Orleans. Autograph letter signed.
2. 1889 May 3. Letter from Mrs. L. Dolhonde, New Orleans, to Frank Howard, donating the above letter to the Howard Library.
3. Print of Thomas Jefferson.
4. Calling card of Mrs. L. Dolhonde, 419 Dauphine Street.