Bedell and Nelson Engineers (New Orleans, La.) | Tulane University Special Collections
Name: Bedell and Nelson Engineers (New Orleans, La.)
Historical Note: Bedell and Nelson Engineers was founded in 1945 by John G. Bedell and Waldemar S. Nelson. They provided civil engineering services for the oil and gas industries as well as public works. The company built levees and flood control structures, roads and bridges, locks and dams, electrical distribution systems, and drainage pump stations. In 1961, the name was changed to Waldemar S. Nelson and Company, Incorporated.
Sources: Manuscripts Collection 1019
Note Author: LAC Group