Williams, C. Milo (Charles Milo), 1867-1954. | Tulane University Special Collections
Name: Williams, C. Milo (Charles Milo), 1867-1954.
Historical Note: C. Milo Williams was born in New Orleans in 1867 and was deputy surveyor of New Orleans for six years. Along with his brother, William C. Williams, they formed the firm, W. C. Williams & Brother, architects, New Orleans, Louisiana. They established their business at 47 Carondelet Street, New Orleans, in 1884. Among the prominent buildings they planned and supervised are: the Quarantine buildings at Cubbitt Gap, the Louisiana Furniture factory in New Orleans, the Felicity Street Methodist Episcopal Church and a large number of private residences. Their father, William H. Williams, was surveyor of the City of Carrollton and held other prominent positions after coming to New Orleans.
Sources: Manuscripts Collection 413
Note Author: LAC Group