Bedell and Nelson Engineers. | Tulane University Special Collections

Name: Bedell and Nelson Engineers.


Historical Note: Bedell and Nelson Engineers was founded in 1945 by John G. Bedell and Waldemar S. Nelson. They provided civil engineering services for the oil and gas industries as well as public works. The company built levees and flood control structures, roads and bridges, locks and dams, electrical distribution systems, and drainage pump stations. In 1961, the name was changed to Waldemar S. Nelson and Company, Incorporated.
Sources: Manuscripts Collection 1019
Note Author: LAC Group





Page Generated in: 0.287 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 12.34MB of memory. (Peak of 12.53MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign